Bonfire is an ecommerce platform where anyone can design and sell custom apparel online with a no-inventory campaign-based model. Our users range widely, including nonprofits raising money and building brand awareness, content creators engaging their audiences, individuals launching personal fundraisers and everything in between.
Our development team is small, dynamic, and completely remote, and we are excited to have a talented SQL Data Analyst
- You are comfortable writing and understanding complex SQL queries.
- You can help the stakeholders formulate their requests and can help them tweak the queries to get the most useful reports.
- Your English communication skills are excellent.
- The Data Analyst is responsible for querying information from SQL databases and other sources and organizing it into coherent reports.
- You will work directly with several stakeholders around the company who will ask you to gather data and generate reports to them.
- Many of the stakeholders are knowledgeable about databases and will work with you to tweak the queries and adjust them to their needs.
- We will work with you to create a centralized repository of reports and graphs that show which data is queried, how it is queried and what the results look like.
The work environment:
This is a completely remote position, but it is a full time commitment. You will work closely with other developers and will occasionally be called in a remote VOIP meeting. We try to keep things agile, but we avoid ceremonies and unnecessary meetings. We try to keep the workflow streamlined and fun for all developers.
Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high quality custom apparel. Based in Richmond, VA since 2012, we have helped thousands of organizations and individuals raise millions of dollars for the causes they care about on bonfire.com.
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth and history
- The ability to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)